Nathan is a highly recognised and equally qualified cyber security practitioner and trusted advisor. He is the Managing Director of CyberSec and currently consults as a subject matter expert on cyber security, security governance, information privacy and regulatory compliance.
Nathan plays an active role in the cyber security community by facilitating and speaking at numerous conferences and with media, while forming part of specialist panels. He is a leader in ensuring the success of cyber security through a combination of business and technical acumen.
As a leading subject matter expert on cyber security, information risk and hacking, Nathan has been part of the following panels and media discussions, to name a few:
• Expert advisor to the CFO South Africa Editorial Committee;
• World Economic Forum – Cyber Security Author;
• ITWeb Features - Cyber Security Contributor;
• Cyber security Subject Matter Expert on 360 Biz Show on Cliff Central;
• Cyber security Subject Matter Expert on VOW FM;
• Specialist Guest Lecturer at the University of Johannesburg & Witwatersrand on Cyber Security;
• Speaker at the 2014 CISO Summit;
• Speaker at the 2015 Cyber Security in Banking Conference;
• Keynote Speaker at the 2015 CFO South Africa event (Digital Transformation);
• Speaker at the 2015 Retail Cyber Security & Digital Forensics Conference;
• Speaker at the 2016 46th IAFEI World Congress;
• Speaker at the 2016 Finance Indaba;
• Speaker at the 2016 Hackon Africa;
• Speaker at the 2017 Microsoft CIO Council;
• Member of CISO Alliances South Africa;
• Speaker at the 2018 CIO Chapter;
• Speaker at the 2018 Cyber Security Conference;
• Contributor at the ITWeb CISO Roundtables;
• Speaker at the 2019 ITWeb GRC Forum;
- Speaker at the 2019 Cyber Cerebral Summit.